Monday, January 11, 2016

Chris Tomlin - Good Good Father (Audio)





I heard this song today after chauffeuring my kids to school, and it brought my next blog to mind. This song makes life so simple.  It wraps it up.  It helps me to simplify my meaning of life.  My power is in Him.  It's what I told my son years ago was our super power-to love.  My purpose is in Him as my son reminded me the other night.  As I was thinking of the abstract and complicated meaning of life my sweet 8 year old boy said plain as day from he back seat of the car- Our purpose is to worship God, mom.  So secure in his knowledge of life it astounded me.  So click and enjoy!  May this post and shared video bring you clarity and love and help you see how easy and simple your purpose is and may it bring you power.  

No comments:

Post a Comment