Saturday, December 1, 2012

So Tennessee!

A student of mine who attended a music school gave me this shirt. Apparently Keith Urban had handed them out to the students himself. Being the sweetheart she is she got one for me, her teacher. This t-shirt is one of my favorites because it's gray (let's face it gray has to be the most comfy color for pjs), it's soft, stretchy cotton, and it is one of those t-shirts that is a perfect fit-not too big, not too tight. So when I find it today deep in the bottom drawer where it has been hiding for months I had a moment of delight. When I walked in the living room I went over and leaned into Paul (knowing he hates this shirt). I smiled and he got a mad look on his face. He said to me through gritted teeth, "You are not his property!" This just made me laugh to which he added, "If I even see that Keith Urban shirt in my preeeeesence (he unintentionally had a country drawl which made it even more funny) I will burn it!" I just fell on the couch laughing because in my head I was replaying the conversation and thinking- We are so Tennessee! Fighting over my Keith Urban shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment