Monday, July 7, 2014

Be who you WANT to be! But it requires WORK

So I'm not a good Blogger! To tell the truth I know nothing about blogging! But when I come back to it year after year I see I did put effort into this blog page so I come back! So long in fact I'm blonde again which means I've been away over a year. So long I'm in another home since the last blog. In the past year I've learned I get to be who I want to be but it requires work and most of all change. I have to adapt. I used to tell my students it's not really survival of the fittest but survival of those who can ADAPT! It is what helps my marriage, and it is what allows my wild spirit to be content. It does require hard work though. Like right now trying to get to the size and shape I have always wanted to-swimsuit ready at 35..... It CAN be done. WORK. Like quitting my job to ENJOY my kids and be more available to them and their events all year long. ADAPTing to a SAHM life. Like being able to actually give my time to myself on occasion. What doesn't accomplish anything is passive aggressiveness. I have found the happier I am, the more positivity I exude, the more it agitates the unhappy. But being you you WANT means living for the hierarchy of importance-God, (Self, Husband, Kids). Anyway, cheers to a new year of blogging, a new year with a new and different life, and doing the WORK to be who I WANT to be! (Regardless of the passive aggressive!)

No comments:

Post a Comment