Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Room Make-Over

After many more nights of facing my 48 footer at 4 in the morning with, "Mom! I'm scared!" I felt a debunking the bedroom makeover was in order. I mean the top bunk makes the bottom bunk dark and shadowy and maybe opening up the room with more light could make it less scary. And if all else failed a new arrangement may make my little superhero more invincible.

So while W was downstairs busy building a galactic Star Wars Lego ship....I came upstairs and enlisted the help of my Husband (the heavy lifting you know), my daughter, and the dog....well he just watched.


W had no idea what was going on. I ran the idea the night before about taking apart the bunk beds and he was all on board.

When he came up he was mucho excited to see his newly arranged room.


It was a success. I only had 4 AM wake up calls two more nights. It seems the addition of Captain America above his bed worked like a charm.


Thank you Kirklands! I had a restful night last night! The best part was we were working as a family all together to surprise our little guy on a Sunday afternoon. That is truly what families do!




No comments:

Post a Comment