Tuesday, July 29, 2014

If You Wanna Lose Weight.....

If you wanna lose weight... Do what your 7 year old son does! After dropping this preteen beauty off at a slumber party:


I took my son to a trampoline park with full intentions of getting a kick butt 1 hour of cardio in. And BOY DID I!!! I could do this weekly. My face was red. My body was crazy tired. And I had the MOST fun ever working out! Except jumping in the foam feet I mean pit-that was like diving into a bunch of stinky feet soaked sweaters.....I won't do that again!


The best part was something that gave me a goal for this entire year. Don't just bring the kids to the trampoline park.....jump WITH them. I want to be actively involved in raising my children this school year and not just bring them to do stuff and sit back and watch but actually DO STUFF WITH THEM so they will always remember.....mom jumped too!

Sometimes the best work outs are just playing with your kids!!


Sweaty and Happy!! Best workout partner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment